No Trout Tomato Soup for Two
Write a review
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp flour
- Cut up one or two good-sized fresh tomatoes—at least one cup of cut tomato.
- Put it in a pot and cook slowly for twenty minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Put the cooked tomato through a food mill
- or get someone to help you put it in a food processor.
- Stir in one cup of milk blended with one Tablespoon of flour.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, or until soup has thickened.
- Pour into 2 cups—one for you, one for a friend.
Bookology Magazine http://www.bookologymagazine.com/