No Trout Tomato Soup for Two
After a day tromping through the restored prairie, enjoy this delicious soup!
Write a review
- 2 fresh tomatoes (at least one cup of diced tomatoes)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp flour
- Cut up one or two good-sized fresh tomatoes — at least one cup of cut tomato.
- Put it in a pot and cook slowly for twenty minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Put the cooked tomato through a food mill
- or get someone to help you put it in a food processor.
- Stir in one cup of milk blended with one Tablespoon of flour.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, or until soup has thickened. Pour into 2 cups — one for you, one for a friend. Enjoy.
Bookology Magazine https://www.bookologymagazine.com/