Sunflower Cat Treats
Here’s a popular homemade treat your cat will enjoy! You’ll need a dehydrator to prepare these.
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup chopped apples
- ¼ cup carrots peas, or other vegetables
- ¼ cup oats ground to a powder
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup molasses
- Combine all ingredients but molasses in a large bowl; add molasses and work in until dough is stiff. Additional oats may be added to make the dough stiff.
- Roll out dough and cut into shapes or squares.
- Dehydrate at the highest setting — 145 to 155 degrees — until done, for approximately 4 hours.
- These treats should be very dry, so add time as necessary.